View Single Post
Old 07-01-2024, 11:16 PM
Master

Bunny

One of my key learning markers was this.

If you feel deep enough the understanding and wisdom of the world around you naturally arises beyond thought. My gift and curse was being a predominate feeler, so my separation and unity came through the closing down and reopening feeling..

Wisdom just flows through that depth without effort in me. There is no study or discipline telling me what I experience and its meaning. The wisdom of self derives its meaning through where it opens and resides within itself. But I’m not alone with regards to potential.

My separation came through fear, religion and fight and flight reactions, which in turn turned off feeling things I couldn’t, didn’t want to feel fully. Healing those things opened my true state. Healing of course for me wasn’t kundalini, but walking through everything through feeling it.

Once the old story of separation ( as myself) ceased in me, ( meaning nothing left to transmute) my natural understanding, wisdom arose that naturally revealed my place beyond separation.

As you often say unseeker, we know on some level even when unconscious or ignorant to what we are. Unearthing yourself comes through many pathways, but feeling and letting go as deep as peace, is where the wisdom naturally resides and opens..

If I’m correct and correct me if I’m wrong, Kundalini is transmuting old energy lines in the body, it’s a way that allows people not to get caught up in themselves. It burns up the old, ignites the new as a more inclusive host/source.

There were times in my process where I felt energy as the end point of transmutation, especially relating to fear. The energy in my body would clear away the final remnants, burn up the old. This for me was a step by step process through each core issue. I felt that energy but I didn’t entertain it as kundalini.. more energetic response.