View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 10:10 AM
Master
I was thinking when you buy a beautiful church that closes, that there should be a clause in the sale stating that the few remaining church members should be allowed to come to yours for some early or afternoon snacks.

I think its only fair as those few people left, lost their church....

And you'd say sarcastically and would you like wine, I'll get 10 bottles in just in case.

If you said something like that in the quiet of church it would raise the roof as all the people burst out laughing, amongst the powerful teaching... So that's the sort of comments we can share here for when the church Ministers and decision makers arrive here soon.

Can be little ones like our Minister the other week said I like gardening and and I'm trying to find the love of slugs - now that made some of the senior aged ladies lol I tell you - soooooo any little jokes / stories to share anyone suitable for church.

Amongst the serious chat here, that's what I'm hoping to create here, a base with ideas to share ideas amongst powerful preaching, creating energy in churches, and making them popular.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...