View Single Post
Old 31-12-2023, 04:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Wondering if the process of existence with which all participates has infinite possibilities regarding occurrences/manifestations/phenomena etc. so that all occurrences/manifestations/phenomena etc. are logically possible as components of that process?
well maybe anything is possible, but to me that doesn't mean there can't be a specific direction things take as opposed to us always sitting in the realm of infinite possibility?
Quote:
So the caveat is --Not Necessarily immediately.
i think that a good insight. It seems like often people are too impatient to take into account that the reality is, some things in our reality take time. I was thinking the other day it could be like the digestive tract in a human body? Takes time for the old food to move through if you are going to feed yourself something new....
Quote:
One such possible consequence which does occur to me however has to do with the stability of the necessary sequencing mentioned above.

For if---by some means--that stability is made unstable by even the smallest measure then present logic would become at odds with its own historically sequenced origin.
it crossed my mind that a being/beings in other 'dimensions' (for lack of a better term) could somehow possibly manipulate both the present possibilities and our view of past occurances, so that to us things would seem coherent to those of us who live within the system. The same way lego blocks can't move themselves about but I can certainly rearrange them to my heart's content?

There was something I think the 'mandela effect'? That sorta hinted that at times this is done in an imperfect way that individuals can see if they open their eyes....