View Single Post
Old 18-12-2023, 07:09 PM
Master

i was told different things about the moon but don't know how accurate they are. One is that it isn't a meteor it is a spaceship with an inside. It was brought here from far, far away and set into orbit around us with a specific purpose in mind. And there is a 'man in the moon' who is one of us and is kinda pure and pulls the puppet strings in this reality, trying to find a way to make it better. But he doesn't ever quite know how lol...

Supposedly I went there once, and got to play with the machinery... but... the whole situation was so awful from what I had to do to get there to what happened when I was there, that quite frankly none of it is of interest to me even though the machinery is probably cool lol... I would much rather laze around here and get absolutely nowhere than go through that mess again.

another thing i was told about the moon is that the reason we haven't been back is because the aliens met the astronauts there and told them there would be dire consequences if we didn't stay away... I've been wondering whether that has changed, or whether those in charge are starting to get the cahones to try to stand up to something they really really can't stand up to.