View Single Post
Old 15-12-2023, 09:57 PM
Experiencer

As I have stated I already have a mentor for where I am moving to in a couple of months
I am just looking for books to help further strengthen what I already do.
Books provide a wealth of knowledge in areas the internet lacks. Some of the information I have encountered are visualization techniques and still others have provided ways to increase sensitivity.

By telling me that I can't learn from books until I get to where I am going is placing your own limitations on me. To assume I haven't done the work is an assumption that was not deserved. By asking what purpose I intend to use my gifts for is unimportant whan I simply asked for book recommendations.

It is very apparent neither of you read what I said in my previous post or you wouldn't have asked what it is I do before replying. Since you didn't really read what I have said what was the purpose of replying. At this point the questions you are asking seem more like gatekeeping coming from a place of ego.

This entire thread has become more hassle than its worth. I honestly thought I could find like minded individuals who would answer questions without interrogation. Obviously I was wrong on all aspects. I will find my own reading material and continue on a singular path until I get to where I am going.