View Single Post
Old 13-12-2023, 09:56 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Yes, it’s all real. Everything we experience is real, and brought to us by our own thoughts and beliefs, but we may not be consciously aware of them. If you are ever having doubts, do a visualisation test first.

For 2 weeks, visualise something really distinctive coming into your world. A doppelgänger for someone, a bathtime rubber duck, a car which is a distinctive colour. Don’t go for the classic things like a parking space or a cup of coffee, go for something unusual, and unmistakable. Something so distinctive that you can’t doubt it.

Visualise it 20 times a day for 2 weeks, and affirm that this thing, whatever it is, is coming into your life.

This will be your proof, that LOA is real, and that you do attract and create your own reality. It is down to your thoughts, beliefs and mental activities, and when used consciously, they become a powerful force.

I have never tried this before. This sounds like a very interesting experiment. I'm trying to decide on something I want showing up in my life in a couple weeks time, and something that I won't get tired of thinking about 20x a day for the 2 weeks hahahaha.

Thanks for your response!