View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 07:20 PM
Knower

That sounds like an amazing experience well done and congrats you have achieved this by being true to yourself. You didn’t mention how you met your guide.. through meditation/dreams? I know exactly what you mean about getting the name, I have had similar experiences with my inner guid, she had appeared any times, but I still don’t know her name, it’s like a guessing game, but I’m sure it will all come together eventually, you definitely have been given ambulance, but don’t forget once you have a spirit animal, you can call upon them in ur waking life to help you when you need strength, they will be there, most people forget about this, but it is a huge achievement, this is a gift alone, you don’t need anything be acceptance of this gift alone! Reflect upon your previous life and think what you have achieved now. I have the inner lion and I know she is there to give me strength when I need it, but I have had no reason to call upon her yet? Until I tried to carry a bed up the stairs, and let’s just say I felt like He-man lol But it is beautiful knowing of this power within. The shaman!