View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 09:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
QUOTE 54 EXCERPT: Both of the above points are indeed well said .... particularly the part about "beyond human conditioning". In addition, I too see "life and death without separation" ... a transitioning continuum.
Yes it’s our human conditioning that places fear and confusion into separation in us. I was one. As a sensitive child, the confusion was certainly a much broader picture playing out. Most of the adults around me, were of a generation that didn’t openly express their feelings, their grief and trauma, so looking into these times where death stepped in, I held a lot of skewed confused feelings around death. Add to the picture, religious conditioning, where my human experience was forced into fearing death because of punishment and fear if God, it was very difficult for the mind/body to deal with and overcome.

One of my key turning points was having that direct experience with spirit, understanding through spirit the nature of all things including myself. my experience had to become a waking walking understanding, simply because there was so muc of my ‘life’ infused in fear of death.