View Single Post
Old 25-11-2023, 09:33 PM
Pathfinder

what is your mission? star seed

before my thread gets diverted to phenomena or ufo, I just want to clarify this is not for those topics, there are some who think star seeds are alien forms, come here to help out, I am not disputing this, I only want to discuss the purpose of my discussion below.

Maybe we all star seeds? planted here on earth to complete cycles, to learn and transform our spirit? But for the evolution of humanity! if you have ever felt like you don't belong here yet there is something you must do in this life, a strong yern, memories from past lives, what can you bring from your previous lives to help humanity in the future? for centuries we have been left clues and secrets hidden in art, poetry, stories etc, and it always seems they were to afraid to speak there mind in their current time, afraid of being slandered, so they found ways to leave these clues for us today.

My own personal quote:
Religion is for those afraid of going to hell, spiritual is for those who seek truth. We will only see our creator if we see ourselves.