View Single Post
Old 15-11-2023, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The Met office has said we are going to have more torrential Rain this week

The ground is saturated we have had so much rain.

Namaste
I saw agree and you see there we've got too much rain in the UK I need sunlight because I've got a vitamin deficiency which takes my moods because of the weather been so
Of the wonder people emigrate to Australia and climates in the USA
Of only and listen when I was younger skins I could have been a funeral director and my skills were made to America that's warm it or Australia but one but of stupid negative comment I would not sure love a compassion of it hit me in a face because there's more of the same me because I was not pretty and beautiful teacher on that tangent pretty beautiful kids but I've got I just pushed away I just it's ready we keep getting the UK had a heart of gold and give us a break from other rain
Because I felt so sorry for the people in the UK it is homeless now because of the cost of living and greedy landlords and the query Council I want more people to pay more council tax even the paded you've got a cape more more because my brother told me keep unpaying it because I don't they've got sly ways of catching up near if you don't pay it because ago by the pay it so I do I just don't get soaked the bone every day because it's bloody rain we keep getting
I keep on saying to the rain cloud come on give me a break I will never find 11 happiness this video keep raining but I'm ready to do things my life to stop raining give me good positive weather for all of us not just me because we all needed by that it's good and strong
UK I'm not in the UK reign on stop Island rain and stop rails vein on stop Scotland rain monster
Then you go over the continent where it is Europe because UK is not you or any more but rain in France Germany Holland Poland I would love to go there one day because may my sister while going to go there years ago were covered all that and there's nowhere I can go there now because my sister's got cancer and it will cost a fortune to go there now because the medical terms morpherd sister and it is for me but one day when I meet a good man I will go there to my sister
But why do we get so much rain in the UK no I am fed up and the large at the funeral home is fed up because they escaping salt putting the flowers out in the crematorium Gardens they had to put my butt on that as flowers out my brother-in-law is flows out and he was a good man because of my sister got diagnosed of cancer it was so worried and devastated about it both being an ill health issue but I know the path want to break together I know that but I find true love on their like that if the rain lets me amen stop waiting stop raining stop raining

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔