View Single Post
Old 26-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Bluegreen

Not from experience but from time to time I refer to the light that shines in each one of us.

Joan Grant (I love to quote her ) writes about that light which she says has always been here from the beginning.

You will find an extensive quote here (it is the second one):

http://kuriakon00.com/prophetic/view...php?f=11&t=657

Quote:
I have seen the wisdom of the gods as fire; from that dim past when all-embracing power men know as God created earth; and sent the children from another moon to teach those others, newly born as man. These little people came down from the woods, the caves, the shelters hollowed from the cliffs, to where a moon-born sat by a friendly fire that warmed their chill mortality. Yet they had made no torch to kindle there, and were content to come forth from the dark to receive comfort from a counsellor.

[...]

Then speaks the Voice to man: 'Did I not course the heavens with my stars: send memory to guide you through the dark; and set my sun to watch you through the day? Till you were ready to kindle your own brand I sent my children to build my fires for you. I send the flames, but you must carry them. If you set torches guttering on the wind, then is the darkness born of your own grief. You give green torches into puppet hands, think triple crowns can give a man my sight.

Amongst you there are men with radiant eyes whom you could follow: yet you deny their name, and with it, mine. Honour the holder of the living flame above your kings ! Honour no priest that does not hear my voice ! Honour no light that does not show my face, and with my face, your own !