View Single Post
Old 06-11-2023, 03:47 PM
Experiencer
@FallingLeaves I'm not sure why, but I must say this. I feel like I'll go to the fire pit place if I don't. I'm not sure why I must say. The urge won't go away. You need to take control and fast. It's like a video game, a RPG game. You are the main character, going though a story to slay the dragon in the end. Or save the Queen, or beat the dark wizard or ect. But there will always be side quests getting in the way of the goal. Some mandatory lessons, and well some not. Don't be distracted by the unnecessary. I'm not sure if that will make any sense for you, but I got it off my chest now.

@LightAngel I know what you mean. Exactly. When I am out of body I felt the same exact way. I felt like I'm not even me anymore. And that my Ego is just like 1/1000th of God or higher self or Soul. I swear I even know things that I didn't know. It's like I'm a bunch of people all at once when I'm out of the body. Sorry I'm probably confusing everything, I really don't know how to explain this phenomenon. Super awesome for others to experience this.

@BadMedium Thank you for the share! I thought I literally died the first time too. Seeing your body 3rd person laying there in bed, is scary stuff. I honestly believe it's okay to not be able to have a willed AP. Or AP whenever you want. That would ruin life. Imagine just AP to the Akashic Records just to learn everything, then what would be the point of life. Unless that is the purpose of you being sent here, to help others, then you would have no issue AP when you wish. But those people with such task is super rare. I believe involuntary AP is the way the higher self or soul or god is trying to teach you something, or show you something to help with a lesson, or mission. Those three experiences are probably learning moments for something.

It sounds like your visions of the "future" is a type of projection, projection of the eye to get glimpse of moments from the Akashic, even ones that have yet to come to fruition for you. A fine skill, far from being a BadMedium. It's a Clairvoyant ability.

Einstein is correct for some stuff, but the others are still just theories. The General Relativity is just that a theory on Space Time. Theory is not fact. In my humble opinion, time does not exist at all. Just a construct to help us make sense of everything, or what others say put order.