View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 05:05 PM
Master

Yes. I’ve walked many different paths but I’ve always been one for self enquiry as deep as you can go. If anything those paths taught me they were tools to create environments and reactions in me to notice things in myself. To enquire what it all meant, to let go of stuff that I needed to let go of.

Yeah I’m with you on the full body spectrum. It’s important if you want to be in the world, move around, be healthy and actively engaged in life. I’ve seen some local spiritual devotees here who didn’t look after the physicality and they regret that choice. One particular woman who I met years ago in an art therapy class, spent lengthy periods in India as a devotee, and her focus was there entirely. Her physical body at that time was not important in her, I could see this. She is now in a nursing home sadly and not that old.

I did a yin yoga, massage class tonight and my goal was to check into my mind/body through the lengthy period of time we hold poses. I want to see where I’m tight and tense, not relaxed in my body, understand what’s going on inside the body. I’m not consciously chasing it, more finding that deeper place of relaxation so I can notice and be aware, be informed what’s going on. Understand myself when I stop, be still and feel things that might be uncomfortable. All in all I felt pretty clear.

I like how you’ve described the processors. .