View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 10:17 AM
Pathfinder

Could there be something going on in ur waking life, any kind of stress etc, I know when i discovered my ex partner was having an affair, it affected me for so long, not so much in dreams, though I was giving the clues through them, it was more in my meditations, negative images appearing, trying desperately to block them out, I had to stop for a while, it seemed I was trying to suppress my worries instead of facing them, sometimes we have to heal the inside and clear the way in waking life to bring it outwards. I stopped watching the news also, I am like an empath I remember the sub that was lost underwater, and for those days I felt like I was stuck in a void, I don’t invest my energy into it anymore, and have been in a much better place. My advice is to not give them any thought allow them to come and go paying no attention, the brain works in mysterious ways, I often wondered if the ego is responsible which made me more determined to not associate with it, and it just faded away, I suppose the ego could thrive if we allow it to cause us fear and worry.