View Single Post
Old 18-10-2023, 08:13 AM
Master

The very first time I had an out-of-body experience was back in the 1970’s and it freaked me out. I had just learned recently how to meditate, and I was sitting in a chair at a meditation center. It was during the day and there were not many people at that center.

I went into deep inner silence and began to rise up out of my body. It scared me, there was nothing under my feet and I felt extremely light. Before going to far I got my physical human hands to grab the bottom of the chair I was sitting in and hold on.

I did notice that everything, and I mean absolutely everything, was in a peaceful, harmonious, attunement, and I was the only thing there freaking out. I was immediately put back into my physical body, and I got up out of my chair and ran out of the meditation center. Kind of weird trying to physically run from an intimate spiritual experience.

I went to a fast food restaurant and ordered a bunch of cheeseburgers, because my hippie friends back then told me cheeseburgers will bring your energy down, and it did. It took years for me to become comfortable with extrasensory experiences. Some of it was because of fear. Surrender to inner peace was the path for me to overcome my fears. I have had many OBE’s since and have become comfortable with the idea of not having a physical human body.