View Single Post
Old 14-10-2023, 03:37 AM
Newbie ;)

revelation in a city building part 5

[continued] by comparison "our" car (about 5 blocks to the west and 2 blocks south in a lane) was very lightly armed,with only one pistol of small caliber and a few grappling weapons. the scientist said "it is imperative that we get to her before they do. this is an emergency. they do not have any implants in her head,thank god ME: are you sure? SCIENTIST: if they did she never would have been able to escape. i am going to notify a source that can help. and he turned around and strolled over to a booth which was lit with blue-green light. he pressed a button which glowed yellow. soon i heard a phone ringing. a voice answered VOICE: hello,main station. this is unit XP-125 . commander 87 speaking SCIENTIST; we have an emergency here. she escaped from the facility but seems to be somewhat disoriented. one of their armed patrols are in a car about 8 blocks away. they have not found her yet chances are high they will. we have to get to her before they do. COMMANDER;how close are they? SCIENTIST;about 8 blocks to the east. i went to the window and saw something ME; THEY JUST TURNED IN HER DIRECTION SCIENTIST; yes,thank you. the friend [a code name used to refer to someone friendly who was not part of their group] says they just turned in her direction. COMMANDER; i will have the whole outfit ready in 3 minutes SCIENTIST; [breathes a sigh of relief] thank god. believe me, there is no situation that squadron XP-125 cannot handle they will be more than a match for the patrol. i looked out the widow. the night sky was filled with planes and hovercraft of every description. one craft was luminous. it looked like a pyramid at the top but was rectangular at the bottom. the scientist said "there they go. she is rescued" i was relieved but much to my disappointment i woke up. i really wanted to know what happened next. and that is one of the most lucid dreams i ever dreamed. if someone thinks they can help analyze it,please do.