View Single Post
Old 14-09-2023, 11:58 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited
Are you like me who has to rely on faith and avoid doubting my evidence
I can answer to this. I was rised as a Christian and as a rational mind. I've been having paranormal perceptions since I was born. When I was a child, I used to think that everybody had the same perceptions.

When I was growing up, I didn't pay too much attention to my skills. I was skeptic. These kind of things are not possible. Just my mind playing silly tricks. Be an adult. Grow up.

I only started to absolutely believe in this when it got serious.

When was this? When I started to foresee death. If your number's up, the perception strikes me in nanoseconds. And then something more. I've never failed so far.

So, I could write down the name of somebody. Put the paper in an envelope. Give it you. And when it happens, you open it.

For this reason, I don't have to rely on faith. And I wouldn't be willing to by no terms.

As a bad medium, I can't do the things that commercial mediums are supposed to do. I can date your last breath, though (this is horrible).

I'd like to add that I have developed some paranormal phobias. One of them is to cards.

I perceive that there is something inherently bad in the tarot but the percepction is ultra complex. I can't explain it.

Also, I don't think that mediums should be proselytizers. Next you start a cult with followers or what?