View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 08:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling 9/12/2023

"Greetings everyone, I go by the name of Tora, and I am a telepathic channeler that works extensively with Quan Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Compassion. For almost two millennia she has been worshiped throughout China and their Buddhist practices. Now, she is recognized throughout the world. Here is a channeling of her for all of you to enjoy. Blessings" ~ Tora

Quan:

“Greetings, greetings my dearests. So, what shall we discuss today? Tora shall pick, and he chooses “mental health.” So, Toras’ knowledge is extremely vast in this “arena,” as is mine. Mental health is the “frontier” of our World today, no? We think so, and Tora says that quite a bit. People really struggle here, let alone dealing with and battling the “fight or flight” system in the brain. Let’s continue…

That technical term “fight or flight” is a hidden pillar in the vast world of mental health. Young and old do not hear it nearly enough. Like the old war commanders of note, one must study near endlessly his or her opponents, and it is no different with this system of the brain. Adrenaline will fire into the bloodstream even during a simple conversation with a neighbor or someone one has just met. That…is silly, no? It is very unfortunate, but it is the current reality here on this planet. Again, to win vs an opponent that is quite hard to beat, one must study it ferociously. Here I wish Tora to speak:”

Tora:

“All that has been said so far is on point. I am no stranger to the “fight or flight,” in fact I have studied it like it’s an aspect of my career. In nearly every person I have interacted with, I have seen anxiety in their behavior…nervousness. This is a very serious issue, because everyone has this system in the brain, and it’s an odd thing being someone who knows how to manage it, especially around many who do not. In my opinion, this is an example of a subject where the wise ones before us would say: “turn around and teach those behind you.” I heavily agree with that.

I will end this piece for Quan and I. Please do take heed the concept we discussed. The better you are at managing it, the better everything else in life is. I speak from personal experience.”

Quan:

“Good day dearests.”