View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 02:01 PM
Pathfinder
I have watched trance mediumship twice. Once at a local spiritualist church which I found very convincing, but much like yourself afterwards I found myself asking questions and wondering. The second time I had the privilege of watching a trance medium who was a spirit doctor, this was during a weeks residential course on mediumship. He had a hospital bed which people could lay on and he would simply walk around them while in trance and pinch them....each person walking away saying they felt healed. There was an elderly woman on the course with us all week who walked with a bad hunched back, he asked her to lay on the bed and she explained how she has seen doctors and chiropractors for years to no avail. 10 minutes later of this medium simply pinching her in various areas with 2 fingers she stood up almost entirely straight. Much to all our astonishment! My only explanation is if it wasn't true she'd have had to be in on it... but we spent the week getting to know her and I just don't feel she was. An amazing experience.
John 3:16