View Single Post
Old 26-08-2023, 02:39 AM
Pathfinder

Knock, knock. Who`s there? BRICK! NDE?

As I stated in another post I had died once, running the mile in PE in elementary a kid bashed the base of my skull in? with a rock, I still have the scars on the back of my head and migrains from it.

Anyway the thing is this.

I found myself standing in a black void of nothing but myself at that age and in third person confused. During this I was the void and the kid at the same time and still confused then a thought "That was not supposed to happen. Going to fix this." then I left like the child that was me? was being moved then I started hearing screaming from someone unknown to me and I awoke and it was me that was screaming curled up into a ball and surrounded by other kids. It was at least 45 minutes from what I was able to piece together but in actual probably closer to 55 minutes that I was on the ground.

What do you guys make of this event? Also this has left me with wondering if I am lying dead in that field or not, if this is for want of a better term/name ect purgatory or what not but then I just go "Eh. I am here now just going to go with it." but I still wonder given the strangeness of things.