View Single Post
Old 08-08-2023, 08:25 PM
Administrator
Hello

Life is a fine line I have the saying "I am one foot in the rubber room and the other is there to enter". It is how I came to cope with being me, to try and understand the worlds I walk in. A way to cope and understand how the metaphysical and paranormal worlds work with the physical world of reality we are so driven to work within.

I was 6 when I have my first recall of being a "Medium" and as I am 60 years of age the times were not open to talk about it. So I hid it all within and struggled. I too could always read people like an open book, again I had to hide this. I tried to take my life at 16 over it all but I had intervention from a teacher in school, that showed me a book about what and whom I was. From there it was a slow opening process. Still very much hiding whom I was from the world.

I went for diagnosis at 18 as I honestly thought I was a lost cause, the voices the sights and sounds, visions were all so much to take on. What I know is that we are all psychic and that we are all a medium on some level of our being but we do not all open those doors. Mental illness is a real thing, and that ads to all the confusion at times on what path we are to go on.

I found keeping journals the best of the best course over the years. I have seen patterns over the years in things unfolding. No what is real and what is not is always a fine line, even for me, and I have learned to go with the flow of it all.

Grounding is key! Knowing that we all have our path in life, our struggles and our challenges. We too need to trust in ourself !

I respect mental illness as a struggle too I know that life as me is a struggle, and in all the live performances I have done never has a member of an audience in the end wanted to be "me" after I unfold the day in the life of me. So I get too what it would be like to be mentally ill and struggle there. Its such a fine line we are as humans. So challenged at times it seems to even exist. Yet exist we do and grow we do.

I found SF in 2007 and its been the best place for understanding out there. We are so not as alone as we feel at times.

Lynn