View Single Post
Old 27-07-2023, 06:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling 7/27/2023

"Greetings everyone, I go by the name of Tora, and I am a telepathic channeler that works extensively with Quan Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Compassion. For almost two millennia she has been worshiped throughout China and their Buddhist practices. Now, she is recognized throughout the world. Here is a channeling of her for all of you to enjoy. Blessings" ~ Tora

Quan:

“It is almost time Beloveds. It is almost time for more and more “exotic” truth to come out. Extra-Terrestrial technology for example. Even…the Extra-Terrestrials themselves. There is much more benevolent E.T.’s than there isn’t, that is extremely important to note.

Patience…has been a huge virtue for those who were aware of the majority of truth. This part of the Galaxy is under heavy benevolent control, and we do not wish for the “surface story” to go on much longer at all. In other words, the bulk of truth regarding this Planet must now be exposed, and eventually common knowledge.

This Planets’ history goes way further back than you think. Millions of years even. This Galaxy is rich with story and history, and it is the destiny of this Planet to be somewhat of a library for that information, as it was intended to be in the first place. Now, I wish to stop here, for more and more information will come from Tora and I, as well as other people who communicate with beings of benevolence.

Just a bit more patience friends, and all that we have worked on a soul-level is going to bear fruit.

Have a wonderful day (*smile). Tora?”

Tora:

“Enjoy the rest of your work week, and we will talk soon. There is much to do.”