View Single Post
Old 23-07-2023, 03:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling 7/23/2023

"Greetings everyone, I go by the name of Tora, and I am a telepathic channeler that works extensively with Quan Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Compassion. For almost two millennia she has been worshiped throughout China and their Buddhist practices. Now, she is recognized throughout the world. Here is a channeling of her for all of you to enjoy. Blessings" ~ Tora

Quan:

“To be prepared for the future, one must have skills of “self-management.” Tora, in my humble opinion, is an expert at self-management. He knows how to handle the flight or fight; negative emotion; and a mind that has some trauma. Now, I do not say this to brag or tout Tora, I say it so that you my reader get exposed to those issues, and the skills to expertly manage them.

What are we all dealing with here, including myself in my realm…anxiety; difficult emotion; lack; and perhaps disappointment. So, what is the answer to these problems? Skills darlings, skills. To beat the “internal foes” that come with being human…takes practice, skill, study, and application. One must take on these foes just like any other difficult pursuit. One big problem is, most of you are struggling to simply survive; put food on the table; and bear your children. Someday, this necessity will be over, and we will all have the time to pursue what we truly desire.

Here I take my leave, good day to all of you. Tora?”

Tora:

“Thank you, readers, please do enjoy the rest of your weekend.”