View Single Post
Old 17-07-2023, 02:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Quan Yin Channeling 7/17/2023

Quan Yin piece by Tora

"Greetings everyone, I go by the name of Tora, and I am a telepathic channeler that works extensively with Quan Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Compassion. For almost two millennia she has been worshiped throughout China and their Buddhist practices. Now, she is recognized throughout the world. Here is a channeling of her for all of you to enjoy. Blessings" ~ Tora

Quan:

“First thing I would like to do is have Tora share a quote that he made today, and it is as such:

“It is incorrect to think that having fear within makes you weak, or a failure. This outlook is common, yet headed for a light form of extinction. Fear is part of the emotions, as well as a part of life. It can never…be truly destroyed. Therefore, make smart, careful peace with it over time.” ~ Tora

Beautiful, no? I truly honor Tora’s ability to write and communicate. He has been practicing it for many years, like this ability to be telepathic and psychic. He will be known in the future.

So, the tougher emotions, yes? The emotions that are hard to handle for almost everyone on the planet. It takes a long time to become comfortable with any emotion, especially the intense ones. But, some have made it a priority in their life to do such a thing…becoming comfortable with emotion.

That is also another example of people having an outlook of “weakness,” no? Having emotions in the first place. Tora and I believe in our emotions. We manage them; nurse them; explore them; then express them. Tora’s ability to handle his emotions is beyond most, and he has agreed to set an example in this regard. I apologize about discussing Tora a lot, but that is part of this “journey” that I and him are on.

Learn to manage your emotions darlings. Learn to carefully…explore them. And, do not rush this. The tougher emotions cannot be explored, learned, and skillfully managed over-night…please remember that, for attempting that can be dangerous. Careful steps friends. Then, over time, you will learn the difference between control--and--management. Self-Control…Self-Management.

I leave it there. Please do have a wonderful day.” - Quan Yin