View Single Post
Old 12-07-2023, 01:19 AM
Experiencer

Hindu Religious Experiences?

Many years ago I was infatuated with the Goddess Rati. If you don't know who she is she is the Goddess of sexual lust. She is wife of Kama. The god of desire. So I was infatuated with her and I wanted to have sex with her because I thought it would be an amazing experience. Then one night I fell asleep into a conscious dream. It was different than any other dream I had because I was lucid and conscious as I fell asleep. I saw Rati and she was upset with me. She said she won't have sex with me because she is devoted to her husband. She then went to Vishnu. And she said to Vishnu that "I have a problem with this man. He wants to have sex with me and I don't know how to handle him." Vishnu said to her, "Teach him to have a proper view of sex." My views of sexuality now compared to then is vastly different and I no longer for quite some time desire the Goddess of sexual desire. I believe she taught me that she is not only the Goddess of sexual desire but of marital love as well. I now am an Asexual person. I don't lust after anyone any more. When I find a woman beautiful I have no sexual attraction. So this is my Hindu religious experience. I was wondering about other peoples experiences and if they have Hindu experiences? I would like to hear your story.