View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 09:13 PM
starlite

Hiya Gandolf

I have found out a little more info on the brotherhood since my original posting. I, like you maybe, first heard of the Great White Brotherhood at a local church. They surrounded our circle one awareness evening and the mediums taking the circle briefly mentioned of their presence when a sensitive and intelligent (!) man sitting made clear he had sensed their presence. I was a little disappointed that the mediums didn' t divulge much more information on this group. But perhaps that was all i needed. My curiousity became...

I have found out that this host of spirit (which i sense they are) are essentially very progressed souls that, rather than take their space in the celestial realms, choose to stay in dimensions relatively close to the earth plane. Their purpose is to oversee and commune with man in order that peace (heaven) is established on earth. Their are many rays to the brotherhood which all work on specific aspects: knowledge, healing, communication, etc (i'm still trying to work this bit out!).

Apparantly, (and i do really believe this) many famous people who have passed on (not to incarnate again) have become attuned with the brotherhood. The Da Vinci Code (not the best piece of written literature, i know, but a damn good page turner of a tool to spread awareness of truth) makes a lsit of old artists who placed signs of truth in their work. I truely believe shakespeare (a man of unequivical brilliance) has taken up his cosmic position within the brotherhood. His works really, when read with a descerning eye, are packed with the truth: oneness - the fusing of the male and female element within.

Anyway, i'd love to hear what they say at the church.

love and light as always,
starlite x