View Single Post
Old 28-06-2023, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrations
I do, Carl Jung a Swiss psychologist wrote a book called dreams and reflections, and how they do have meaning in our physical lives, anything I see in a dream I draw it on a book next to my bed, iv learned a lot from them, especially through my spiritual awakening

Yes I've got books on him but as a dyslexia person I've got to take my time weighing it raining it I do but it's amazing what I've learnt
Plus recording my dreams in a dream journal it helps me a lot I know I want time I was on the train for them on here non-stop but I've been to a busy my mediumship I've not had much time because I've been busy my cards as well
But some other dreams I've had I've come true especially the sad and bad ones especially lose my lovely one my lovely beautiful man I love so much my uncle I'm my dad a long time ago
But waiting all its information down and he's journals as help me and lost even out of body experience dreams makes a sense now they're not I've had them about realizing
Plus working with the angels helped me a lot more now the angels in my dreams my mum was an angel I might add my own my dad and my uncle they were Angels people I loved now it's my time to find 11 happiness and I am not gonna miss out no more my life because this just taught me let's love and happiness come to my dreams and I know the right map of me I will
Plus I will not be emotionally black male ever again because I hear a motion because that person I've gone through a threat I will not be here now typing with the mic I'll be incarcerated up to 50 years of more
But I could implement for emotionally blackmailing me able to go three years suspended so unfair slot in the UK the victims like criminals and the victims and the criminals do evil things against harm against them it's not it's very round but
But my next flight I will not be emotionally blackmailed orbit of victim of emotional blackmail that will turn the tables on them because I must own life because I person
Go to social services help out of faith and in a dream sequence don't go there but no if I listened I will not ever this will pour me do not let me have friends what other do they put me away and an Institute for us to my life do not have boyfriends I'll be happy those little domain or good
I remember now even dreams I get this one that is one of the worst things you can do to anybody that isolating them
I am intelligent I've got some of autism which the entertain kids of gut and today now is still get put silly labels on them and silly Rose evening my dreams
I am not the only person with the autism is spiritual and safe things in dreams and might strange down which helps me a lot
I know I forget to stop talking a time but it's a more under control because spiritual church as help me a hell of a lot and the classes
As a child at school the teachers only had time for the cute beautiful pretty kids I was not an attack I was not in that category because I was told I am not pretty one little bit
But now the Ugly Duckling as town into a beautiful swung because I've been told I'm beautiful in and out so why the puppy down for because they are jealous because now I am Premier League
I've been told and dreams I would have been a great grandmother I want to go to mother if out of the chance but no all next activity I had in the past I thought I was the thing but dreams and friends of told me I am something no I am bigger in the bigger picture you see in a domain
I know I am on I know I'm speaking too much but that's my autism and I apologize for that but I love everybody here so sorry about my rambling

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔