View Single Post
Old 24-06-2023, 11:12 AM
Knower

Yes I notice this is old, but thought I would leave a reply as I see this quite often, people who experience these gifts, and venture into darkness without first knowing how to take the light into darkness with them, darkness cannot exist in the light so you have to become the light, and this is what we discover on our spiritual awakening, we first must find our real selves, our body is just a vessel, we are a spirit in the body and that's who we have to walk with our shadow selves, it can be very overwhelming.

During my awakening I met my spirit guide who guided me, he showed me how to do protection and cleanses, open and close doors. Once you discover the light inside you and align your chakras you can then, journey your gift progressing, you can help these spirits, I help them and allow them to come through me to pass over to god, its beautiful, and I do get some stubborn ones who may try and attack, and I tell them they can leave through the door if they want to, but I love them and god loves them, and they must forgive themselves to receive god.

But please learn how to become one with the light, one should not fear darkness after you awaken, walking into darkness without this will cause all kinds of mental health issues, and its not that they can hurt you, its because you fear them that makes them real to you.