View Single Post
Old 16-06-2023, 04:43 PM
Master
Well, I'm really going for it, hihi.
Yesterday I had another free reading from the other reader/healer of the centre. It's 5 mins consult, so not much time.
Can't remember exactly what she came up with, which in itself is somewhat odd, except that she recommended a bio Deva tincture, 2 options, and mangano calcite could also really help me.
She did say things about my Inner Child and the mangano could help with that and I almost giggled as I love calcites, have many, but mangano is one that stirs up resistance in me.
She said it was logical as subconsciously I can fear what it'll bring to the surface. It is a gentle stone, but works on deep layers and issues nonetheless.

Funny thing is, I'd seen a dolomite in a crystal shop that really called me, even though it wasn't a high quality/vibrational nor good looking specimen.
I found lovely ones online and I bought 2 of those. Kind of keeping mangano calcite in the back of my mind, but I think dolomite might do the trick for me since they moved me right away.

In any case, I still feel I need more than all this, to have it anchor and stick.
And when I was browsing all the tinctures the first time round I came across Oak Deva and Daisy Deva tinctures. Both strongly vibed with me. But then I bought the other one.
Today, however, I bought Oak Deva tincture and Daisy Deva tincture and Daisy Deva pendant. I feel these two complement each other beautifully and can help bring the energies of this entire process I'm going through deeper in my body.
I also feel the dolomites only consolidate all that.
I thought of buying either just the Daisy tincture or pendant to cut cost, but that didn't feel right. And since I do know 100% that I need the pendant not buying that wasn't an option! I NEED it!

Currently doing fewer transmissions. I think the many I did in such a short time need to do their thing. There is a thing called "doing too much" hihi.

Oh, this reader did say that the Transformation Mix tincture I already had is definitely working on me, especially as night. She phrased it something like "it is connecting with you..." so it seems it is very actively doing things.