View Single Post
Old 30-05-2023, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
...Again from the literature, some people may spend years together on Earth and then have no further contact afterwards. They may be
at different stages of development, their interests may be too far apart, there is nothing to attract them to each other in the afterlife.
I feel this in my gut, deeply.
I had a serious talk with God and all that were listening ...that was:
I do not want to be incarnated again with my sister....maybe in a few lifetimes when she learns more. God bless her.
I can't be around 'stuck', stubborn people that don't have ANY interest in growing.
Why bother - let God lead them on their Path to Him.

(She even tosses any self-help books out from friends that want so much to help her...they all love her,
but she is SO stubborn in her beliefs that are mega 'wacky'; making her unhappy is the point.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru