View Single Post
Old 29-05-2023, 06:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluto
I thought of many people from my life who had an effect, or who I was connected with in some meaningful way, ... were it not for meeting them, would have meant an entirely different path for me. So in effect they indirectly, but profoundly shaped me, unbeknown to them. This makes them important in my opinion, and I am curious about whether we see them again.
Michael Newton in his books on life between lives states that we are each part of a Soul group, a number of Souls who have a deep connection, some of whom will incarnate during a particular period and play a part in each other's lives. This may be a short-term or a long-term involvement, and the nature of this involvement is agreed before incarnating. Then after physical death we reconnect with our Soul group and share the lessons learned.

So in regards to your above comment, these people who had a significant effect on your life may well have been part of your Soul group, and you will meet up with them again. And supposedly the after-death reunion is a joyful occasion, like meeting our best friends after a long period of separation.

And if these various people were not part of your Soul group then there is still no reason why you cannot meet them on some astral level if there is some kind of harmonic resonance.

Again from the literature, some people may spend years together on Earth and then have no further contact afterwards. They may be at different stages of development, their interests may be too far apart, there is nothing to attract them to each other in the afterlife. They may be in completely different astral realms. But where there is some kind of connection then time and distance are no obstacle on the astral.

Like you, I sometimes wonder who I will meet again after discarding this body. It is all interesting.

Peace