View Single Post
Old 25-05-2011, 03:41 AM
Alpha-Taurus

Nightowl,

that is amazing. It is so strange that I found it at this time in my life, and by strange I mean profound. It is almost like my spirit guide foreseen what was going to happen to me in the very near future and led me to the feather to help guide and protect me through the metaphorical storm.

Thank you so much for sharing that with me. It is a confirmation something is looking out for me and a boost in moral. I feel so blown away to have even found it let alone how I did let alone the powers that it holds.

That link is full of interesting information on the eagle. I love some of the sayings and have already used one as my signature haha. I find it so amazing that so many different races, creeds and religions from all over the world review the eagle in the same way and hold it in as high esteem.

I like to tell myself an eagle led me to the feather and an eagle is my spirit guide. That it understood me and my situation and wanted to carry me through the storm with it's wings which would also carry me high and give me clarity.

The more I think about it the more profound and amazing it is. Especially when I consider my current situation. Thank you so so much :). I will hold this dear to me always.

Bright blessings,

AT