View Single Post
Old 27-05-2023, 08:35 AM
Knower
I have had past lives as a soldier. Several of the battles I fought in are well documented. In one of my past life memories, I was shown my participation in a famous battle. I didn't know a lot about this event because despite it being a pinnacle event in history, most books generalize about the facts and highlights and concentrate more on how events led up to the battle and its immediate aftereffects on history. I bought a recently published book about the event and to my astonishment, it verified everything I had witnessed. I had been there.

The second way I verify my past life memories is by talking with psychics. I never bring up the subject of reincarnation when I see a psychic but instead will allow them to bring up the subject. When they do talk about reincarnation, they almost always talk about five particularly important past lives I have had but on occasion, they will mention other lives I remember. This is proof that these past lives are real memories.

Past life memories can come up for a variety of reasons. Listening to music, remembering a particular smell, hearing a particular sound, or just getting a feeling of familiarity. I had a memory creep into my day a week ago when I was in a movie theatre watching a film where the music had a heavy base beat. Despite the music, my mind when back to World War One in the trenches when I was leading a section of men to the front-line trench. Shells were exploding a ways away, which is why the base beat of the music in the film I was watching brought up the past life memory. I passed a soldier in the trench who was shellshocked, screaming, and being held down by another soldier -- I just passed them by because my business was further ahead. I was a lieutenant and as I passed an adjoining trench to my right I saw another lieutenant sitting next to a dugout drinking tea from a ceramic tea cup. He was in full combat gear but I hadn't seen a dainty tea set in a trench before. I asked him, "What are you doing?", and he answered that he just enjoying a cup of tea before jumping off in 20 minutes (going over the top) and that he would be bringing up his section right behind mine. I was about to lead my men over the top in a few minutes; he was in the next wave of the attack right behind my attack.

Memories and memories, so many memories.

PastPilot