View Single Post
Old 25-05-2023, 09:09 PM
Master

My only experience of past lives has been under hypnotic regression, which was interesting but not necessarily valid.

Parts of the regression were very clear, but then my mental nature stepped in and began questioning. What was interesting is that the three lives I saw were not lives I would have consciously chosen if I had to try to imagine what my past lives might have been.

I do believe that I have connections from past lives with all the people who have been important on my adult journey in this life. Sometimes it has been a case of meeting someone for the first time and they immediately seem familiar. Sometimes it is less obvious at first but over time a bond develops.

Oddly enough I have never felt the same sense of past life connection with my own immediate family. It is quite possible that they simply provided the physical vehicle and environment for me to incarnate at this particular time.

I do believe in Soul groups, that we each belong to a group of Souls who meet up time and time again on the physical plane, playing different roles and serving different purposes in our lives. This does not mean that we are with these people for decades - they may just make a brief appearance.

I believe that after physical death the real nature of these relationships will become clear.

Peace