View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 05:56 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
is as real as the blood coursing through our veins and the air filling our lungs with each breath.
You mean like God, aliens, soap stars and a host of other things? The intention here is not to belittle how you feel about those things, but I guessed that since you asked the question you're looking for answers. And by the way, I have an actual qualification in mediumship after having gone through a training course and assessment.

The problem is that people can claim they have all kinds of abilities that in the end turns out to be a load of bunkum. Science needs the process of going through essentially a verification with some kind of empirical evidence and a methodology that can be repeated to get the same results. Rupert Sheldrake understands this, hence his work with his morphogenic resonance fields. He has his theories and ideas but then he likely understands that science is littered with nutty professors with equally nutty claims. A bunch of people conceptualising the unseen ain't it, and there's a huge difference between what is real and what is real to a person - what is real to you may not be real to anyone else if they don't have the faculties to sense it. By the same token there are things that will be real to me but not you and vice versa.

You talk about ignorance but, with respect, how much do you know about your "emotional body?" Do you know about the processes that create your emotions and how they are subsequently manifest as emotions? You don't have an emotional body, you have emotions that are created in response to what you perceive after an event of some kind. That unconscious process has more to do with the creation of your reality than all the Spiritual knowledge you possess.

There's a much wider, deeper, bigger reality at play here. What you're tapping into is a deeper understanding - by that I mean beyond what is often discussed in these forums - about how reality is created.