View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 08:48 PM
Master

My view: We are individual identities interconnected at non-physical level. We aren't "one".

A good analogy is: being a student in school, practicing on a virtual reality station.

While playing on your terminal, you operate an avatar in a virtual reality setup. As you play you get immersed into the plot; you "become" the character you operate (forget about being a student). You observe, analyze, make decisions, take action, ...

This is our condition when awake. The observer, intelligence, decision maker, doer aren't the avatar, but the student.

Going deeper into that analogy, the student is a role played by a person who joined the school to learn something. The person is the entity that creates a personality: the student, that incarnates: the avatar.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.