View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 04:46 AM
Master

it is a big deal, being able to realize you were wrong before and let yourself change your POV. So congrats you need a pat on the back!

from what I see, since the fall, life has been like, well, we try to put ourselves and each other into successively smaller cages and if we'd been left alone, eventually the cages would have gotten so small that there was is literally no room to make a move. So much for freedom!

To care about freedom means not to be so sure that things MUST work out some specific way we are envisioning (or also in some way we've seen them happen before) and kinda roll with the punches...

Fortunately we have God, and you are right there is a plan, God IS going to make this better even if we never quite understand what it is he is going to make better... everything I see says to me to trust that it will all work out the way it should... one of the statements in revelation is that all this will that we see and are used to will eventually pass away and no longer come to mind.

as far as what we lost in eden, I don't much worry about it or about trying to get it back, because, I figure if God can solve the bigger problem he can't certainly put us back in eden when it is time to do so. Whatever that means...

Again, allowing freedom seems more important to me than getting the 'correct' drapes on the windows...

We find the topic of Good and Evil fun, without ever realizing what taking it to extremes would do to us...