Thread: Life & Death
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2023, 03:59 AM
Master

funny i was thinking again today about that red and hairy guy in the bible, I suppose we think it an aberattion but then again we were told we DID fall... so maybe we are supposed to have red skin and be hairy if we weren't so stubborn about getting what we 'want' instead of what we 'are'?

on another post you said something about in the future someone would think your beliefs silly, well I've already got people thinking I'm silly (or maybe crazy is a better word) lol...

I remember lives where I went off and essentially was bigfoot, seems like this was in the north lol... so i think you can grow hair if you will let yourself be chilly... i did also notice that with my computer on my lap my leg is less hairy, I associate it with the heat lol...

on the dairy, well, you can change stuff like that if you go to a lot of effort,
but still, I think it better to not be doing stuff I don't want to be doing just to get something that seems slightly nice, so I'm just as happy with what i've got even though it is uncomfortable, and then there is the 'another life another body and lets do something a little different' thing too.

i was wondering if aging isn't a blessing rather than a curse... but... we don't get to continue on the way we've always been going and don't wish to be outcast either, so we just give up and die instead of trying to learn something new.

but i believe a lot of silly things I suppose...