View Single Post
Old 15-02-2023, 08:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillel.slovene
(nods)

do you share them dreams it them dreams with FBI copsss?

no it is for my eyes only over my family will my great niece and nephews but when I pass so they can look up on it and have a good look and it's a big seller make a fortune
Contain my auntie has dyslexia so now she takes them she does autism autism autism but not as bad as I had she did what's that what shape had was intelligent kids had some of autism CD just find it hard to communicate things and understand things but I'm slowly getting there a text time
But hopefully yes time awesome am I and my drink journals will be more easy to understand like nostredame is dreams on a lot more than you realise you've got a lot more to come and an Explorer from a 9 I have another person in my life and I've got to find love and happiness in my next life as it's nice I don't allow it
That's my last night I'm very understanding caring and I can't be a funeral director in this life I pray one and next life and I've got medium and medium a better and stronger stronger than medium and I am listening this life
But I know things happen for a reason

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔