View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 07:43 PM
Knower
I want to thank you all for your answers, engagement and wisdom and compassion. Many good inights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
In continuation to my previous post #2, I’d suggest that a conscious choice to shift, like doing one good deed a day, making the street urchin smile, making eye contact with those we tend not to like … such activities, done sincerely and repeatedly would awaken love within. Give, give, give … willingly. It is magical!
I can feel this idea deeply. It is good and I feel it and want to try. To smile to someone on the street, for example. I remember when I was 17 or something and during heavy depression some guy smiled to me, not in a sexual or any kind of that way, but in a pure way, just smile to another human - I remember it gave me power for the next week to live. I will try this and I will do more simple and good things to my mother like coffee or breakfast.

Lynn - I have rose quartz :) and like it very much. I will start carrying it with me again.

I make also some chants and try to meditate regularly. Last days though I feel really down so it's harder to meditate even though while meditating I feel great, only this sadness. I think it is solitude and I wonder how can I use this time of loneliness in a good way, as I try to believe and hold on to the hope that I will have a deep connection with someone again.

As to the entity which I even know how it looks like probably lol - I will try to change an attitude and send it love and light Let's try to be happy together! (but a bit afraid that it is rather some demon than entity, weird weird :/ )

Once again, thanks a lot dears :*

Forgive me mistakes! Still learning English