View Single Post
Old 16-12-2022, 08:23 AM
Master

@AngelBlue, thankyou for sharing your very sad and touching story with us. So sorry for your loss and for your families loss, very sad indeed. That type of grief stays forever and is meant to of course, not as a punishment, but it's almost like a window into somewhere deeper, somewhere mysterious and often far beyond our human comprehension. But that little soul, your grand daughter is a little bridge builder and she appeared to join up some dots, some channel between this world and the next. So very sad, hugs. :'(

John Main OSB was a Christian meditator who introduced the 'MARANATHA' mantra, which translates as 'Come Lord Jesus'. He made a remark once which my friend shared with me, he said, " Wounds were part of our destiny". I know that sounds a bit heavy but I kinda got what he meant over the years, I have had glimpses of it.

You must be very proud of your Son and his achievements. What a heavy burden for him to be placed under. Anger and Rage are part of the process of grief, because he has developed himself as a human being he probably is surrounded by psychology and supportive people, but still and all, Anger and Grief appear out of nowhere as the Soul is more sensitive than we can barely imagine. I've experienced it when one side of your personality is threading the waters of life and the other side is crying, the crying boy so will often throw the dummy out of the pram, isn't it strange how often sides of ourselves remain unhealed perhaps. God Bless your son and his family :)

Thank you for sharing how you have kept her memory alive and are sharing a relationship with your precious granddaughter, my goodness, what a marvelous thing ! Hugs and Blessings.

__________________________________________________ _______

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge