View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 08:47 PM
Knower
Post Short letter to my best friend Heinz

My best friend from abroad, we knew each other for more than 10 years. You were always there for me to listen to my problems, and to give me a wise advice. I cannot express how grateful I am for everything you have done for me.

And then... your brain tumor... surgery went well...

Three years later...

"increased difficulty with walking "

Why, my friend, the message above had to be the last message sent by you to me, sent exactly on this day 1 year ago... Those words and the sad emoji hurts a lot... I always cry

I never found out what happened with you, even though I tried everything... That hurts a lot. Please forgive me I couldn't help you somehow. Please forgive me if I did anything wrong.

I know that the everyday "signs", I had during the next weeks after your last message, were related with you.

That's why I'm writing this exactly on this forum, because I know there are people here who are on a higher level, who understand these things well. The people I told about the "signs" either thought it was silly or thought I was crazy.

I just hope you are on a better place now, no suffering, no pain... I hope you are well and happy. I miss you a lot, my best friend.

Until we meet again!

09-Nov-22