View Single Post
Old 26-09-2022, 06:13 PM
Master
I've been both on the receiving end and the one to end a love relationship.
It's never pleasant and always painful (I'm of course talking about a real relationship, not some brief dating or puppy love).

But even when on the receiving end... you know the connection wasn't good anymore. There are signs. I highly doubt it goes sour out of the blue without any reason whatsoever.
My last partner had been married, had a daughter with her. And when she had told him she was leaving him his world fell apart as he hadn't seen it coming.
I really couldn't believe it. It made me wonder what he'd been doing all that time, live in a fantasy world? So blinded by his own love that he didn't notice hers was fading?
Might be me, but I thought that was truly odd. I can't help but feel that if you're consciously aware & present in a connection you notice something has changed or is off.
Would that maybe be more of a woman's thing? Intuitively feeling, sensing, knowing. Like a woman usually just knows that her partner is cheating on her without having solid proof. We can just feel & sense it and are rarely wrong.