View Single Post
Old 15-08-2022, 03:14 PM
Master
Collective healing and wounds~ I just know my tf, soulmates and children- the pain off reincarnation and it’s wound.. I’m in touch with my feelings but I can understand that if I was to date I could be fleeting.. touch and go- takes a lot of synchronised behaviour and signs to make me aware they are the one for me especially if I feel like they are ‘talking to me’ ~

I suppose women are so much stronger even though men come across as the muscular one :woman's game is as just as stronger but through evolution has lost the strength it’s just a inner strength thing, a woman has got reincarnation the hardest more points on her body that will cause her pain than that of a man, men have it easy- but don’t get away with things put it like that~ it’s just a game relationships- but we know women rule as we need them not just for sexual appraisals…

I suppose that will start to show in the society circle of relationships ect

Definitely women are taken for granted: that’s why I love all women they are so much more than they know! Strong, agile, aggressive (in the right way) true dominance ( to set the scales) and feminine! Hopefully it doesn’t get to hurt- otherwise if reincarnation carries on there will be no humans no more- I wonder in 500,000 years!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)