View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 01:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
That’s true Red. I’m surrounded by empathic healers who tend to help others as they heal. They do good work but I look in and it looks sooooo busy.

In the end you find what works for you.

I think purpose is doing what supports you to feel connected. Your connection requires you to take care of you, your way.

I too need a steady income and my recovery seems to move me away from being too available to others as I tended towards people pleasing so much which got me into some mess.

For some, I can see how the role of wounded healer would fit into a particular path, I see that as a greater purpose to what they do and that their path has supported that trajectory for them. I am not saying that they needed to be abused to get onto their souls path, I feel from a higher consciousness perspective that we come in for different experiences and different gifts which awaken and develop through different experiences.

My human aspect would not wish what I have been through on anybody, my higher awareness understands that my soul wanted to break a very old cycle, although that is my own perspective from where I stand. I certainly don't feel like I deserve or that anyone deserves abuse.
Sometimes the original trauma can make me feel that way though and that is where I can heal.

Sometimes I get bogged down in how other people are doing things, I can forget that I am the one who is living my life and at the end of each day, energy is all around me but only my inner self can decide what to do next. We come in with different desires for our lives and different rates which we progress through.

With co-dependency recovery in particular, it can be a challenge to listen to and maintain a steady connection to my inner self, soul and individual path, however that is where my greatest healing emerges.