View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 10:12 AM
Master

That’s true Red. I’m surrounded by empathic healers who tend to help others as they heal. They do good work but I look in and it looks sooooo busy. Some have family, young children and multi layering on, creative openings through their process. That’s a natural extension of course. Giving back through ones realisations. It seems to ‘naturally’ extend and depending on archetype it often fits that passion within.

I became a reiki healer early 2000’s and most often, as you support others you are helping yourself. The creative path doesn’t end the self healing path. That’s one thing I see. Even as they successfully write books, take up healing modalities, run workshops, teach, run retreats, they still keep growing.

You can create any path you chose, but ultimately you can’t dismiss yourself in it.

I’ve watched a lot of them, shift and change careers. Some do massage, then go into reiki, then into yoga teaching. It’s an evolving process within and without.

In the end you find what works for you. I need a steady income , so I have a steady job. A lot of healing modalities unless you strive to go big, it’s often hit and miss financially, unless your doing something that has a high demand.

Just being ( as my name suggests) is where I am now. I work part time, enjoy nature walks, bush walks and taking care of myself. Coming back to myself now, my partner and I just enjoy simplicity.

Nature is home. I couldn’t think of a better place to live out dreams.

I’ve given a lot back to others along the way and still do, but I look at this time in my life to realise my potential in the ways that make my heart sing.

It’s really not about anyone but me. I think that judgement to live authentically has to end inside. My son taught me how to live fearlessly and not be a people pleaser, not worry about what others think.

He came to teach me those valuable, true self lessons more than anyone else.

I think you have to source where your most happiest in life and just give to that space or spaces. It can be one of ten or hundred things. I’ve truly learned to let go of needing to do or be anything and really just be me as me wants to be.

Fulfilment comes from doing what makes you happy. It also models to others how to be happy and not tied to ‘must do’ ‘have to do’

A lot of people struggle without reason to live. Living because your alive and happy to enjoy your experience while your here seems, far too simple amongst all those pushing hard to be successful.

I think purpose is doing what supports you to feel connected. Your connection requires you to take care of you, your way.

Last edited by JustBe : 02-08-2022 at 12:10 AM.