View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 03:04 AM
Master

It’s all ok what you feel you know?

Trauma is a multifaceted healing circle. If it’s a core wound it wraps around all of you so you’ll notice from every angle of you it’s coming at you, to simply notice those ways in which it still grabs you.

You really do have to let go of expectations you’ve reached somewhere. Or you want to be somewhere. In actuality, your moving through stuff to slowly but surely end it’s reactions in you. Make peace with you. Peace to just be you and live a life that warms your heart.

When you have bigger shifts where you feel empowered and strong in those core issues, other angles rear their head to show you where it’s still holding you against yourself.

Ask yourself what your afraid of in being alone and why your comparing to others?

Those who are here to heal are not like the mainstream of life. Your job is to tend to you. Be kind with how far you’ve come. You’ve come so far. Acknowledge yourself fully.

Keep going, because this is really another leap to heal differently, notice something new.

I’ve journeyed consciously to heal myself for 35 yrs. I’m still reaching depths to heal my physicality. Get into all those nitty gritty little subtle layers.