View Single Post
Old 31-07-2022, 03:02 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by PecaS
can anyone give me knowledge, wisdom, help??
Deal with this incarnation in the context of this incarnation, otherwise you're heading for a mental health issue. It was what it was, you're feeling the trauma and you're looking for answers that might alleviate it or help you understand. The mind is very capable of creating all kinds of rhyme and reason just to fill a void and frankly sometimes it doesn't make sense.

I'd think that a mental health professional would have a field day with your father. Do yourself a favour and find a way to resolve your feelings because if you don't, all you'll be left with is inner demons that you can't get rid of. Believe me when I tell you that harbouring all of that emotion that you likely have inside you will only hurt you and, by extension, the people around you. It's likely that your father behaved the way he did because of his experiences and an inability to resolve them.

Looking to resolve what was created by what is not Spirituality by using Spirituality is not very wise at all. If you can't cope, go speak to a therapist and specifically a cognitive behaviour therapist. They'll help you 'dismantle' the framework that created your issues in the first place. It worked for me under very similar circumstances.