View Single Post
Old 16-07-2022, 05:10 AM
Pathfinder
I think it's Telepathy with me but it's MOSTLY with people I know personally. And yes it talking not reading them. I had a boyfriend that kept getting mad and claimed I was reading his mind word for word. I would say exactly what he was thinking before he could say it. He kept telling me I was freeking him out. That was the reason he broke up with me.

The problem with me reading minds is I always think it's my own thoughts. I can't tell the difference. When I hear it in my head it sounds like my own thoughts. Like I'm thinking to myself. I don't realize it's the other persons thoughts. I've had many people when I was younger get mad because I would finish their sentence before they did. I thought I was expressing my ideas.

I finally learned just to keep my mouth shut and don't express my ideas very often. I became shy and anti-social for a while. I didn't want to step on anyone's toes. I only answered questions or waited for someone to ask me about my thoughts. It's hard to make friends when you limit yourself in conversations.

I mostly kept to myself and kept busy working. I have a handful of friends that do put up with me. But not too many that can deal with that.