View Single Post
Old 29-06-2022, 11:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
It is true what you say inavalan. It is just I have always felt it could be. I do not try to believe it. I just do. Perhaps this is why, I am only guessing, when I was growing up I played with a ouiji board with friends. Nothing bad happened but it scared me. I am sure I have heard of bad things happening perhaps it came from movies. I know that is silly.
It is not silly, don't knock yourself because of what someone says here.
It is possibly to have something not good come through which is why you have to be careful with channelling.
It is also why you protect yourself during channelling by for instance calling on AA Michael and asking him to put his royal blue cloak around you.
Also, if you cannot get to real high vibrational state yet the chances of tuning into something unpleasant are higher. When at some point you're vibration is higher, which is a process of growth & cleansing & clearing, you are able to tune into the higher and purer. Then the chances of bumping into something unpleasant are smaller.

I sometimes end up channelling parts of my readings. Just goes by itself. It's like it's me speaking but the words & wisdom is not from me. Not a scary experience btw, it's beautiful.
But you are certainly right that it's good to be careful, especially if you (still) feel insecure about doing such things as you're then more vulnerable about the matter.
And ouija boards... I never ever went near one. Also because of movies, and sensing that what you see there is real. It is dangerous.
I didn't even want to sell ouija boards when I had my online wicca shop. I didn't want to contribute to spreading things that basically do harm.
And the beaut is that you don't need such a board at all once you're further in development. You can do it without and be safe because your vibration is higher and you know how to protect yourself prior.

So not silly at all!
And in my experience, when something scares you you better steer clear of it as it means you're then not ready yet to handle it.
Been there, done that...